Terms & Conditions
- The Intellectual Property disclosure will inform users that the contents, logo and other visual media you created is your property and is protected by copyright laws.
- A Termination clause will inform that users’ accounts on your website and mobile app or users’ access to your website and mobile (if users can’t have an account with you) can be terminated in case of abuses or at your sole discretion.
- A Governing Law will inform users which laws govern the agreement. This should the country in which your company is headquartered or the country from which you operate your web site and mobile app.
- A Links To Other Web Sites clause will inform users that you are not responsible for any third party web sites that you link to. This kind of clause will generally inform users that they are responsible for reading and agreeing (or disagreeing) with the Terms and Conditions or Privacy Policies of these third parties.
- If your website or mobile apps allows users to create content and make that content public to other users, a Content section will inform users that they own the rights to the content they have created.
The “Content” clause usually mentions that users must give you (the website or mobile app developer) a license so that you can share this content on your website/mobile app and to make it available to other users.
Because the content created by users is public to other users, a DMCA notice clause (or Copyright Infringement ) section is helpful to inform users and copyright authors that, if any content is found to be a copyright infringement, you will respond to any DMCA take down notices received and you will take down the content.
- A Limit What Users Can Do clause can inform users that by agreeing to use your service, they’re also agreeing to not do certain things. This can be part of a very long and thorough list in your Terms and Conditions agreements so as to encompass the most amount of negative uses.
1. ALBARAKA TL ACCOUNT NUMBER: 134-7728601-1 IBAN: TR06 0020 3000 0772 8601 0000 01 2. ALBARAKA USD ACCOUNT NUMBER: 134-7728601-2 IBAN: TR76 0020 3000 0772 8601 0000 02 3. ALBARAKA EURO ACCOUNT NUMBER: 134-7728601-3 IBAN: TR49 0020 3000 0772 8601 0000 03 SWIFT / BIC CODE : BTFHTRIS "Once the payment is made, please send the receipt to your sales executive with the quote number or direct in your account on our website alamex.com.tr in the notes section of this quote / invoice." 1. Please check your merchandise perfectly, since having left the facilities, returns are not accepted. 2. Once the payment is made, please remove your merchandise, as there is no storage. 3. The merchandise must be withdrawn. Otherwise, storage will be charged 0.5% per day on the total value of the invoice. "This quote/invoice covers only the goods and/or parts detailed in it. The seller company will be responsible for the lack of quality, production error and/or malfunction of the detailed part(s) included in this invoice. The seller is not responsible for the unit, component or system to which the sold part or spare part is intended or integrated. The seller will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by the buyer's faulty or negligent behavior, inexperience, misuse and/or carelessness. Similarly; If the customer (buyer) does not agree to pay the shipping (transport) insurance fee, the seller will not be liable in case of any accident or possibility that endanger the product(s) reaching their destination."